We deliver up to date, relevant and proven advice and solutions. Our solutions are practical and sustainable, ensuring improved productivity and safety performance.
We believe in zero-harm workplaces and cost-effective, easily implemented strategies.
We work with our clients to deliver the required outcomes and the tools to make their lives easier and their businesses more efficient. Our safety consulting services offer customised design and unbeatable support, making sustainable progression simple.
PicksGroup provides a range of consulting services to assist companies in their investigations and root cause analysis as well as other health and safety initiatives, including:
- Process Safety – Process safety is effectively a methodology that aims to prevent fire, incidents involving hazardous materials, chemical releases, spills or explosions during operations on major hazardous facilities (MHF). PicksGroup conducts gap analysis and process reviews, emergency response and proactive processs safety plans.
- Incident Investigation – Conducting full investigations of actual incidents and recorded near misses to provide management with root cause analysis, causal factors, and recommendations. When we complete an investigation we leave you with the tools and knowledge you need to help prevent any further unwanted events. One of our specialist trainers can also deliver the PRCA Live course to your organisation.
- Human Factors – We have taken this complex science to the next level, resulting in the ultimate human factors strategy customised to your business environment. Australia’s most innovative scientists and strategic thinkers have joined hands at PicksGroup to design the most efficient human factors courses. Our human factors team composed of psychologists, HF practitioners and safety specialists.
- Safety Management Systems (SMS) – PicksGroup’s safety specialists will design your SMS to fit your needs and improve safety performance, whilst ensuring it remains simple and intuitive, making it highly effective.
- Continuous Improvement Plans (CIPs) – CIPs are an essential tool for your organisation, employees and customers. CIPs designed by us deliver real, measurable results. They will help guide your business or project to success.
- Reviews – our team specialises in safety reviews and audits of safety management systems including AS/NZ 4801 and ISO 18001 as well as safety assessments for assets, projects and pre-acquisition due diligence. We will identify, recommend and eliminate issues.
- Training – Advising on overall training strategies to complement safety management systems, legislation and compliance. We advise on training solutions to deliver strategic and sustainable results.
- Knowledge Retention Programs – These programs deliver and monitor training to very specific areas of your business to confirm that your staff hear and fully understand you. It will also assess how well learners adapt to new challenges and working environments. This is a must for any large organisations with multiple assets or sites.
Our consulting services can be adapted to create a package that fits your organisation’s requirements. For further information or to book a call with one of our specialists please contact us via email – email@example.com or complete the below for a free consultation.